● e-Learning Content Production
● Learning Management Systems
● Project, Client, & Vendor Management
● Video Production
FILMMAKING & EDITING
2001 – 2002 Shells Advertising Institute, Nagpur
MARKETING & ADVERTISING
2002 Institute of Communication, FEBA, Bangalore
Adobe Captivate & Articulate Storyline
Adobe Premier, After Effects, & Audition
Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
SAP SuccessFactor LMS
Moodle, & WordPress
Server Administration – Plesk
BethEL Creations LLC
April 2013 to Present
- Collaborating with internal and external customers to ensure efficient operation of LMS and other training systems.
- Effectively communicating Organizational Change Management.
- In partnership with impacted business units, develop training strategies and implement training for each rollout of the five phases of ERP implementation.
- Developing and executing a sustainable leadership development and performance management platform that supports the growth and development of leaders and their employees.
- Partnering with business units to provide development and technical learning solutions to improve organizational performance.
- Analyzed the need, Developed, Designed, Implemented, and Evaluated a 24 Module training path for 3500+ Machine Operators of CSX, the 4th largest railroad company in the US.
- Analyzes Human Capital Optimization and Performance Gaps, Designs, Develops, Implements, and Evaluates training solutions.
- LMS Implementation and administration.
- Experience with ADDIE, SAM, and RAM.
- Manages projects and personnel from the inception of a project to delivery including internal clients and stakeholders.
Clients: Citizens Insurance, CSX, Florida East Coast Railway, RJ Corman, Roadway Workers Training, Tracfone Wireless Inc., Crowley, Sitel.
Communications and Training Director
Good News Productions, International
June 2012 to April 2013
- Designed and Developed training materials for teams in Ukraine, India, South Africa, Mexico, and Kenya.
- Conducted several Instructor Led Training (ILT) sessions both online and in a classroom.
- Created and managed Organizational Change Training.
- Developed, Designed, and Managed production of Web content, video promotions, project content, and donor/partner communication content.
Senior Editor & Post-Production Manager
Multi Media Marketing INC
August 2010 to December 2011
- Worked with consultants, SME’s, partners, and members to design, storyboard, write, develop, deliver and maintain training materials for federal agencies (e.g. The US Army Corps of Engineers).
- Managed Production of Orientation Videos for several agencies.
- Worked on Proposals, Planning, and Budgeting for high-value projects.
Creative Lab LLC
West Palm Beach, FL
January 2007 to August 2010
- Designed and developed training materials for the Healthcare industry, Political Campaigns, and not-for-profit organizations.
- Managed media productions in multiple locations across the globe.
- Developed relationships with Universities, Museums, Research organizations to avail talent, time, and content for production in multiple continents.
- Trained local talent to support high-end film production.
Other organizations worked for:
United Nations, ViaCom, William Shatner Productions, Wycliffe Bible Translators, World Bank, Summer Institute of Linguistics, Christian Broadcasting Network, and Sony Entertainment.