- Program & Project Management
- Instructional Design
- Adult Learning Theories
- Establishing KPIs
- Learning Paths & Curriculum Development
- Media Production
- Situational Leadership
- Crucial Conversation & Accountability
- Change Management & Communication
- Vendor Relations
Citrix, Fort Lauderdale, FL 2019 – 2021
Lead Enablement Program Manager
Led enablement initiatives using Agile and Kanban methodologies. Managed activities globally with accountability for goals, execution, and operational policies in collaboration with stakeholders. Monitored and evaluated program performance with data.
- Accelerated throughput to production of New Hires (NHs) by 35%, streamlining onboarding program, saving substantial resources, and increasing productivity.
- Established KPIs by collaborating with leaders and stakeholders.
- Developed Foundational & Continuous Learning Paths, creating measurable impact on KPIs.
- Designed and developed systems and processes, achieving measurable outcomes of enablement activities and increasing consumption by 40%.
- Increased reuse of training modules by strategically producing content applicable for Education, Customers, and Internal Training
- Managed and increased engagement with 3rd party content providers, freeing up internal resource.
- Developed innovative enablement dashboards, monitoring progress, and taking corrective actions.
- Produced quarterly short video series, raising organizational awareness of key initiatives.
- Increased productivity of team members by prioritizing, removing roadblocks, and coaching.
- Optimized hiring practices across geographies through documentation and communication.
BethEL Creations LLC, Boca Raton, FL 2013 – 2019
Learning and Development Manager
Developed and managed team of Instructional Designers using industry best practices, methodology, and latest software. Produced world-class, engaging, Learning and Development experiences for eLearning and Instructor-Led Training. Defined key skills, competencies, learning objectives and pathways with Program Managers and SMEs.
- Designed learning solutions, aligning organization objectives for employee engagement and career advancement.
- Created engaging and outcome-driven learning experiences by leveraging innovative instructional design methods and frameworks.
- Developed engaging and impactful learning journeys, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), job-aids, e-learnings, workshops, and podcasts, that were forklifted and scaled.
- Developed and implemented sustainable leadership development and performance management program for continuous growth.
Good News Productions, International, Joplin, MO 2012 – 2013
Creative Media Designer
Developed, designed, and managed Web and project content, video promotions, and donor / partner communication. Conducted Instructor Led Training (ILT) sessions online and in-classroom. Created and managed Organizational Change Training.
Multi-Media Marketing, Inc, Miami, FL 2010 – 2011
Multimedia Producer / Editor
Designed, storyboarded, wrote, developed, delivered, and maintained training materials for US Army Corps of Engineers. Managed Production of Orientation videos. Created proposals and budgets for high-value projects.
Bachelor of Art (BA), Digital Movie Making and Editing, Central India Film & Television Institute, Nagpur
Associate of Art (AA), Advertising and Communication, Shells Advertising Institute, Nagpur
Associate of Art (AA), Christian Communications, Institute of Communication, FEBA, Bangalore
Mental Health First Aid Provider, National Council of Mental Wellbeing
Adobe Creative Cloud Suite